Dildos & Strap-ons
Excellent selections of dildos online, from suction dildos and vibrating dildos to double-ended dildos and strap on and inflatable dildo systems. 24hrs processing time on all Irish orders -100% discrete and secure. Delivery within 1-3 working days to all Irish addresses.
Are Realistic Dildos the Real Deal?
When it comes to selecting a dildo, we are often tempted to choose Realistic Dildos to satisfy our curiosity and to compare them to the real thing. So much research has been carried by sex toy manufacturers to develop Realistic Dildos that look and feel like a real penises. The design of the base of the dildo can include suction cups so that the toy can be fastened to a hard surface. Testicles can also be included on some models to give it a realistic feel. The range of products on offer vary in design and some models have been created from moulds of famous porn star's penises.
What Realistic Dildos are available?
New Lovin stock an extensive range of these toys from a wide range of manufacturers. They range in length from 5" to a massive 13" for those that like them BiG and they also vary in thickness. The curvature also varies from straight models to the more acutely curved. The nature of the curve will determine how effective the toy is for g-spot stimulation. We will look at three different Realistic Dildos from New Lovin that are our customer favourites. 6in Realistic Dong with Suction Base Flesh is a popular seller and is a great toy for beginners. It has all the veins, ridges and wrinkles of a real penis and can be fixed to hard surfaces by its suction base. This is great for those who wish to try the toy in different positions - even in the shower! The base has testicles included and is compatible with some o-ring harnesses. The 7.5in Silicone Classic Dildo Vibe with Clit Stim take classic dildo design and brings it right up to date by casting it in silicone and setting it in very contemporary packaging. Seven powerful vibration guarantee to hit the spot!! Plus this dildo is fully waterproof. The Easytoys Double Ended Dildo is suitable for anal sex beginners. Thanks to the subtle dimension and the smooth, very flexible shaft your enjoyment is guaranteed. The thick part can be inserted into the vagina while the thin part is perfect for some anal penetration. This will allow you to enjoy both vaginal and anal penetration! This dildo can be great fun to use by individuals, couples or even groups! As with all dildos, they can be much more sensual when used with lubricants. It is also important to look after these toys, clean regularly with recommended cleaning products and store in a clean, dry place.
How To Choose The Best Dildos
Not sure where to start? Not to worry, here are five things you should take into account when choosing which type is the right one for you.
1. Girth: If you’ve never owned a dildo before, a simple way to determine what girth will work for you is to consider how many fingers you enjoy and are comfortable with. If you don’t have access to a store and are doing some adult online shopping, just measure your preferred finger amount with a measuring tape and then use the exact measurement to determine what your best fit is.
2. Material: Silicone is a great choice for beginners as it is easy to sterilise, making it ideal for use with a partner too. It is also soft and more realistic than many other materials. If you want something a little more firm, glass and acrylic dildos are good choices too, as they are also really easy to clean.
3. Shape: Curved dildos are great for g- and p-spot stimulation. Dildos with a head or ball at the end are great for g-spot play, especially if they are firm. Textured sex toys offer a fuller feel but may be too intense for anal play, especially for a rookie, so keep that in mind.
4. How You Use It: If you are going to use it anally, make sure it has a wide base to avoid it getting stuck. Although traditional dildos don’t vibrate, some come with a place to insert a bullet vibrator, so consider whether this is something you might want. Remember though, just because it has the vibrating feature, it doesn’t mean that you have to use it every time.
5. Lubricant: We recommend a decent water-based or hybrid lube from our lubricants selection if you go for a silicone dildo. For other materials (glass, acrylic etc.), the choice is yours – go for whatever lube you so desire!